Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Honey!!

We would like to dedicate this post to all the fathers out there on their special day. Nick, Noah and I are so thankful and so blessed to have such amazing fathers and we'd like to take a moment to acknowledge them! Thanks, Dads!! :)

Now for today's post....a tribute to our fathers, especially the most important father in my life....my husband.

I thought the best thing to do would be to share some amazing pictures of some of my favorite "father-son" moments....so here they are! :)












Nick, you are my best friend, an amazing husband, a wonderful father....and I feel more and more blessed every single day that I spend with you, just knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with such an extraordinary person.... I love you!!

Of course we don't want to forget our fathers.....the best Grandpas we could ever ask for and we are so thankful and blessed to have them in our lives.... We love you, Grampa and Poppy!! :)

Here are some pictures of Noah with them.... :)













No comments: